Launcher Pro Plus

pjh325

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone pay the 2.99 for Launcher Pro Plus? All I know about it is that you can resize your apps with it... Any other useful tools it has? Thanks for the info

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yep, did it for the killer widgets. The people widget, facebook and calander widgets are worth 12 bucks on their own.

vel7wil

May 17, 2010
Visit site
All I can say is there is a HUGE difference between the paid and the free verison....and if u dont like it you can always refund it back within 24 hours.....what can ya got to lose.....:)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone pay the 2.99 for Launcher Pro Plus? All I know about it is that you can resize your apps with it... Any other useful tools it has? Thanks for the info

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Im sure we would all live in a world that everything is free and people did things from the goodness of their hearts... Federico has made an outstanding product and he spends alot of time perfecting and refining it. he kindly gives us launcher pro for free with no advertisments or anything to bog it down. So the least we can do is make the donation of 2.99 for his time and services so he can continue perfect and improving this product. And although you may not see a big value in extra widgets and icons that you get for the 2.99, it is of huge value to the android community to see him spending time on it.

if you were spending a large amount of your time making apps for free you would have to work and why would you go out of your way to make a free app for everyone..

the 2.99 is to help him support himself so he has the time to invest into the launcher program..

and that goes for all app makers if we want them to spend time making and improving their applications we need to sometimes bite the bullet and make a donation and support them.

this of course is just my opinion

Reactions: tluv004

MowDownJoe

Regular lawnmower man...
Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
I switched away from LauncherPro to ADW (long story), and I still can't find a decent replacement for the LauncherPro Plus Facebook and Messaging widgets. (Facez sucked... it'd refuse to update if your SD-card was getting full.) Really, Plus was great, even if some of the pay features can be found in ADW for free.

Last edited:

splmonster

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
LauncherPro Plus is not available through the Market. You download the free one, then you donate to paypal through the app for the Plus version to open up.

stacyadell

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Well worth the few bucks for the ability to resize, the widgets and endless costumizations. The only other apps/widgets that come even close are the pure series - pure grid calendar, pure messenger, etc which are also paid.

Plus the developer is always making the app better.

Crazy Yankee

Jul 20, 2010
www.crazyyankeesportfishing.com
Love this launcher, but it seems after a while it gets laggy? I learned yesterday to delete widgets in the original launcher to help with battery life. Is there a chache i can clear every once and a while to speed up this launcher?

I'm running the Droid X with the latest and greatest software.:D

I do like the plus over the free version! The scrollable FB and Twitter widgets are really nice. I love the bookmark widget too! These developers spend countless hours on these apps and launchers. Supporting a good launcher just makes sense to me.

laker_hockey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I didn't have any problem paying for the full version just to be able to resize widgets as they were always getting messed up when switching from landscape mode to portrait mode. I do wish they could resize them to any size like the stock launcher on the X. Don't care for any of their widgets myself.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173