Why can't I see my friend's videos through FB app?

moarun

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site
why cant i see my friend's videos through fb app?

Hey. I have a moto g(1st gen) with android lollipop. I figured that I can't see my friend's videos through my fb app when I go to their profile. I went to pictures, then albums. I couldn't find the album called videos. I tried viewing other's profiles too. I can't see it. What should I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: why cant i see my friend's videos through fb app?

Hmm, I can't see any either. Although I can't be sure if those FB friends even have a Video album. Ask one of your friends to see if they have their videos set to Private, so that even friends can't view them.

moarun

Jul 29, 2014
Visit site

Oh okay. No I asked them. They said they haven't set any privacy settings and I have viewed their videos too. When I wanted to see it again, and I went to their profile, I couldn't see it.

davidtm

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

My only suggestion: make sure the settings don't limit viewing to Wi-Fi

Sent from my Tapatalk 4.9.5 :-D

goofy173

Jan 1, 2015
Visit site

It seems that dumb Facebook keeps you from seeing videos if you use the Facebook app or the m.facebook.com login. I've searched quite a bit and still not found in the answer.

Apparently they let you view recent ones from your postings but at some point then you can't see them. I'm looking for one I posted two weeks ago and I can't find it but several I posted one week ago are showing up in my postings and I can watch them to the Facebook app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad