Handcent sms app picture view size issue

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I get an mms message, download it and when the picture shows up on my convo page, I hold down to select it and choose view picture, then it takes me to a new screen where the picture does not take up the entire screen like the native text msging app does. I want to turn my phone to landscape so that the entire photo takes up the screen and it wont. I may switch back to my native app because I can hard see any pictures coming through handcent.

Also to note, I am receiving the pics from another droid 2 user so compatibility and size should not be an issue.

popkurn611

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
you mean the app? It says that is only available for the Hero. Even when I physically touch the screen to pinch it, the video scroll starts playing on the bottom like it thinks the picture is a video...stupid!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I get an mms message, download it and when the picture shows up on my convo page, I hold down to select it and choose view picture, then it takes me to a new screen where the picture does not take up the entire screen like the native text msging app does. I want to turn my phone to landscape so that the entire photo takes up the screen and it wont. I may switch back to my native app because I can hard see any pictures coming through handcent.

Also to note, I am receiving the pics from another droid 2 user so compatibility and size should not be an issue.

dont hold down the picture in the bubble, just tap it once quick and it will give you the option to view it using your phones gallery

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks