Product Overview
    - If you are having trouble with your vehicle (check engine light), you can now scan the vehicle diagnostic information and send the diagnosis to local repair shops for a competitive free quote.
    - Or you can simply select repair items (brake pad replacement, EGR valve replacement, etc) from a pre-defined list and send to a local shop for a free price quote.
    - There is no obligation to proceed with the fix, after requesting a repair quote. You will have the choice to accept or decline it.
    - We have 10 areas covered with local shops - please see the map for covered areas (exclude Washington DC from the map point as it's a test area right now). If you don't see your area below, please check the app store frequently to see our weekly updated list.
    - This is the first app to do something like this!
    - There are also other features, such as reviewing shops, messaging shops, Facebook authentication, etc.
    For more information and a video, please visit our main site: RepairLync.com

- Android OS Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 or later
    - For best results (to be able to scan the check engine light) you will need an OBD-II Bluetooth reader and Bluetooth Android device. Fully tested/compatible devices are listed here: https://shop.repairlync.com/About/In...=compatibility

If anyone has any questions, feedback or suggestions, we are definitely open to them.

02-09-2015 09:31 AM
    Thanks for the link! Sounds useful.
    02-09-2015 02:31 PM