Graffi

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
tried it. i like it. it's a fun little app. i don't know how much i'll be using it but i'm glad it's savable. one thing i noticed though was a bit of delay with the rendering of the path where my finger runs through. i'm using a motorola droid and i know it can handle faster response with the rendering of the "paint" after my finger. not sure if there's anything you can do about that.

Last edited:

Sone

Dec 31, 2009
Visit site
Thanks for your response. motorola dorid have some problems with this app, dont know why, but I'm working on it. what do you wont to see in next version of Graffi?

Last edited:

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I'll admit I haven't tried your app yet on my Eris, but will try to do so tonight. My kids, 7 & 4, love the "fingerpainting" and drawing apps, and I'm sure others' children do too. Keep that audience in mind as well as the adult audience.

You've got the right idea coming on here to get feedback on your app. Good luck with it!

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
Sone, I downloaded it and played with it a bit. It's nice and fairly easy to use, but to be honest, I don't see anything that much separates it from the field other than the shape feature and the blur or anti-alias option. At some point it seems that drawing is just drawing. As I mentioned before, my kids love Magic Marker (which lets them draw with kind of a neon glow) and FingerPaint. I don't know that there's anything here that would dramatically differentiate Graffi from these.

One thing I haven't seen in any of these is a "coloring book" type template -- where you link to some outline drawings that could be colored with the Graffi program. That might be something that kids and adults both could enjoy and could separate your program from the pack. Not sure how you would accomplish that, but I've not seen that in other programs. Most will allow you to draw on existing pics/photos, but haven't seen any that provide stock outline or "coloring book" templates.

I don't mean to be negative, but hopefully this is constructive for you.

pbrennan42

Dec 17, 2009
www.philipbrennan.net
Easy. Add a "backgrounds" selection and use svg stock images like clowns and butterflies and stuff (the public domain ones) converted into high grade PNG files at the appropriate size.

They can then colour in the background and save the new image with or without the background image they painted over. Might need to added special fill tools as well.

I actually had fun with it:

attachment.php

What's in the Pro version to make it worth my while?

Phil.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dustojnikhummer