I'm trying to figure out the easiest/most efficient way to have my phone automatically send an email from a certain account, with a prefilled subject line and message body when I enter/exit a geofence around my house. I want to have one email for when I'm going, and one for when I'm coming. Any tips or advice on what apps I should look at to accomplish this?

I've got a Nexus 6, if that makes a difference.
    02-16-2015 09:28 PM
    Tasker can do it pretty easily. A slight modification (subject and body, and triggering by acquisition and loss of your wifi router's connection) of Automatic Email Low Battery - Tasker Wiki would do it. Or you could use https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sendsilentmail (99 cents) with Tasker.
    02-16-2015 09:50 PM
    Tasker can do it pretty easily. A slight modification (subject and body, and triggering by acquisition and loss of your wifi router's connection) of Automatic Email Low Battery - Tasker Wiki would do it. Or you could use https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...sendsilentmail (99 cents) with Tasker.
    Rukbat...that definitely looks like a very viable option. I'm looking in to a couple of other things now.

Question: Can Tasker (or an available plugin) send an HTTP request? Also, I want it based on location. I don't want it to be based on WiFi. Sometimes I have my WiFi off, I don't want it firing when I'm walking around the neighborhood, etc... I want it to be based on my being with 1/4 mile from home (or something along those lines).
    02-16-2015 10:07 PM