Do you like comics? Then, it’s Comic Time, the ultimate smart mobile comic reader.

Take your favourite comics and get ready to get an awesome comic experience in your mobile phone with the innovative technology of the Smart Mode, a panel-by-panel guided view for any comic.

Smart Mode optimizes your comics using advanced processing algorithms in order to detect the panels inside each page. With this mode you will see only one panel at the same time, getting an optimized experienced for the mobile phone screen and allowing you to go through the comic panel-by-panel.

And IT'S FREE!!!!

• Smart mode
    • Comic reader formats supported: CBR (rar) and CBZ (zip)
    • Manga reading order supported
    • Comic library with categories
    • Integration with file manager and downloads
    • Language: English and Spanish

[APP][FREE] Comic Time-comictime.jpg

A demo video:

Get Comic Time in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ader.comictime
    02-17-2015 04:30 AM
    Thanks for the link!
    yopablo likes this.
    02-19-2015 02:08 AM
    Watched video - downloaded, thx!
    yopablo likes this.
    02-19-2015 09:02 AM
    what is the music, that is playes in video?
    02-19-2015 09:06 AM
    Parasail - Silent Partner
    02-20-2015 01:42 AM
    I have finally found the correct forums for the app. First of all I would like to say that I am very thankful for this app. I do have an issue that I would like to get help with though:

Editing the panels:
    I open the cbr or cbz file in comic time app and then export the folder and files and json file created over to an os win7 laptop to edit

i then edit the json file with notepad++ but here is where i get confused...

... while viewing the json file panels section, i notice there are top, bottom, left, and right, my issue is where and how do i get these numbers using either mspaint or inkscape as i have no idea as to what/where to get the numbers for the panels when viewing the image in those editors. thanks!
    12-12-2015 10:51 PM