Zynga Poker now in the market!!

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Full Tilt uses what they call "rush poker" on their app. So, as soon as you fold it deals you into another hand immediately. No waiting for the rest of the cards or players. Plus, when you cash in and out, they don't charge you a cent for bank transfers.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I tried full tilt and it was super buggy. Zynga is really just for fun, no real money involved. This is the first android game release by zynga, they make high quality facebook games, more to come.

Sent from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I tried full tilt and it was super buggy. Zynga is really just for fun, no real money involved. This is the first android game release by zynga, they make high quality facebook games, more to come.

Sent from my Evo 4G using Tapatalk

Really? What phone are you using? I've been using the full tilt app for over a month now on a HTC Incredible and I've never experienced a single force close or any other bug. I probably use it about two or three times a day.

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I've never understood why people would gamble with fake money and go up hundreds of fake dollars when they could easily just put ten or twenty bucks in an account and see that grow.

eye4ni

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Really? What phone are you using? I've been using the full tilt app for over a month now on a HTC Incredible and I've never experienced a single force close or any other bug. I probably use it about two or three times a day.

Evo here. I tried playing the game a couple of times, and it was annoyingly slow and poorly laid out. I can't even remember the exact problems that I was having with it but I was not impressed. It is in beta right now anyway, and you can only play with play money anyway. It would be great to have the Zynga app with real money, it is a very nice game.

KayIslandDrunk

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Evo here. I tried playing the game a couple of times, and it was annoyingly slow and poorly laid out. I can't even remember the exact problems that I was having with it but I was not impressed. It is in beta right now anyway, and you can only play with play money anyway. It would be great to have the Zynga app with real money, it is a very nice game.

Yes, it is still in Beta, and I have noticed some lag when using 3G, but you CAN play with real money. You just can't make deposits/withdrawls with the mobile app. If you make deposits on your PC you can then use those funds with the mobile app. Obviously, right now you have to use the PC version to make withdrawls as well.

The layout is probably personal preference, I've grown used to the Full Tilt PC layout, and they've essentially copied it over to their mobile app exactly. While it could probably be a little better, I think it's easier for current FT members to transition over to the mobile app.

andylee

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I enjoyed playing Zynga poker until Full Tilt released the first poker app that allows you to play for real money. I haven't played Zynga since.

Unfortunatley the apk file was removed from the Android Market since they changed regulations on gambling apps. The apk file can still be downloaded from the Full Tilt website although installing non market apps requires a few additional steps outlined here - Installing Android Non Market APK files.

App works pretty well considering it's a beta version.