Hi.

I have about 40 radio stations I follow on Tunein.
    Been having trouble lately and twice lost all 40 stations in my Tunein Profile.
    Looking for a Android Backup software to use on a non-rooted phone to backup my Tunein apps + data.

Tried Helium app, but there are no download drivers matching my phone (I-mobile International Phone).
    Is there a freeware available to archive or backup & restore my Tunein Profile (data) without having to rooting my phone?

Thanks.
    Tom.
    03-12-2015 07:55 PM
    Hi.

I have about 40 radio stations I follow on Tunein.
    Been having trouble lately and twice lost all 40 stations in my Tunein Profile.
    Looking for a Android Backup software to use on a non-rooted phone to backup my Tunein apps + data.

Tried Helium app, but there are no download drivers matching my phone (I-mobile International Phone).
    Is there a freeware available to archive or backup & restore my Tunein Profile (data) without having to rooting my phone?

Thanks.
    Tom.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...MyBackup&hl=en
    03-12-2015 08:06 PM
    Doesn't TuneIn let you create an account to backup your profile / stations? I don't know of any other app that will backup app data if you are not rooted other than Helium.
    03-12-2015 10:10 PM
    Second Helium. If you're not rooted, you have to connect the phone to a PC that has a file you can download from them - but it still backs up the apps' data. (I have an app I add data to every day, and back it up to my SD card every day, and I've been doing it for months. Had to restore data when I reflashed ROMs too.) All I can say is "it works".
    03-12-2015 11:18 PM