The Weatherbug Elite widget used to always be on my homescreen. Apparently Weatherbug has done away with Weatherbug Elite.

Now I need a new weather widget. I see a lot of them have options to let you select which alarm app to use when tapping on the clock in the widget. Are there any that will let me choose to open the Weatherbug app when tapping on the weather portion of the widget?

Thanks,
    Chad
    03-16-2015 09:37 AM
    The Weatherbug Elite widget used to always be on my homescreen. Apparently Weatherbug has done away with Weatherbug Elite.

Now I need a new weather widget. I see a lot of them have options to let you select which alarm app to use when tapping on the clock in the widget. Are there any that will let me choose to open the Weatherbug app when tapping on the weather portion of the widget?

Thanks,
    Chad
    Fancy Widgets

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ywidgets&hl=en
    03-16-2015 09:54 AM
    I vote for Weathering Elite or Go Weather Ex. I still use WBE and am not sure why you think its gone. Its working on all my phones.

♻from the Note 4 📶
    03-16-2015 10:07 AM
    Fancy widgets is perfect. Thanks.

Weatherbug Elite is no longer in the play store. Weatherbug has done away with it. I read about it somewhere a few months ago. If you still have it, it will work. Wipe your phone or get a new one, and won't be able to install from the play store.
    03-16-2015 10:18 AM
    Fancy widgets is perfect. Thanks.

Weatherbug Elite is no longer in the play store. Weatherbug has done away with it. I read about it somewhere a few months ago. If you still have it, it will work. Wipe your phone or get a new one, and won't be able to install from the play store.
    Wow. It must be my fault for paying for it.

♻from the n.3 controller🍶
    03-16-2015 10:40 AM