Quick question about LauncherPro Plus

TeamGizzy

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I have an Evo and am considering wiping my phone to keep things smooth..

I know that I will get my apps back that I paid for.. but the unlock code that I paid for Luancher Pro Plus.. how do I retrieve that ? I'm assuming Launcher Pro will not remember that I paid for it ??

Please and much thanks in advance

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I have an Evo and am considering wiping my phone to keep things smooth..

I know that I will get my apps back that I paid for.. but the unlock code that I paid for Luancher Pro Plus.. how do I retrieve that ? I'm assuming Launcher Pro will not remember that I paid for it ??

Please and much thanks in advance

you should have gotten an email with the code, and you were suppose to save it... also if you set up an account on app brain it will let you sync your app list from your phone so you can retrieve them later

Smitty_82

Android Addict
Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
When you go to enter your unlock code into LP, there is a link for lost activation code. You should be able to get another code that way with your Paypal email address.

Reactions: DroidXcon

Mark Turner

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
And if you have tried that and the reminder email never comes? The code was displayed on my device after buying it through Paypal. Is there anywhere on the phone that stores a history file?

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
I was able to get the code through email, as well. Hope that works for you! Can't help otherwise. If you send Fede an email, I'm sure he'd help out.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante