Can someone give me a GREAT suggestion on a app that is a paid app (hate ads) or free (same reason no ads) that will let me back up (apps only) as apk's. I don't want anything else backed up except selected apps. I have searched Google & Playstore, everything I have found so far has had issues. Is there not such a thing?
    My Mega 2 is not rooted and it must work well with Kitkat 4.4.4
    Thanks in advance..

Akawarrior..

Via : Galaxy Mega 2 - Kitkat 4.4
    03-20-2015 04:17 AM
    APK share is free on the play store and works well. However it has ads.
    03-20-2015 06:00 AM
    Yes beagle82 (like your Avatar, lol, I feel like that a lot), and it did work but the ads thing just drives me nuts.
    There has to be a paid app that does this well or a free one with no ads, somewhere. Maybe if I contacted the
    author of ApkShare, they would allow me a paid version of that app. Hmm.. Maybe someone knows of one and
    will reply. I have been testing and trying to find what I want for a week and a half now with no solid result.
    Looks like some developer would be all over this. Thanks for your suggestion and quick response.
    Have a good weekend..

Akawarrior...
    beagle82 likes this.
    03-20-2015 08:12 AM
    Had a Android friend from work (Moto X) suggest this one :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nkygoes.myapks

Looks pretty impressive.. What do you all think about "MyAPK's"??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    UPDATE: Tested it with several back ups, installs and uninstalls and all of them worked..
    (Unlike others I tried) Anyone else know anything about this app negatively?
    Thanks in advance..

This is the free and there is a Pro but the free version has no ads? Got me..
    Maybe extra features between the two.. I'm happy with the Free. May go ahead
    and buy the Pro just to support the author...

Akawarrior..
    03-20-2015 10:19 AM
    The great ES EXPLORER from the store
    You can backup any application an save it as APK file
    akawarrior likes this.
    03-22-2015 02:20 AM