I luv the idea of having one app for everything in my life so i have been on the search for a book reader that i can load any type of book i may come across.

After trying like 3 different apps, i found Moon + Reader and i am in love!!!!

From the Description in the market- Book Reader with powerful controls & full functions. Read thousands of ebooks for free, supports online ebook libraries. read local books with smooth scroll and tons of innovation- huge feature for me- and supports txt/html/epub/umd/fb2/zip/OPDS.

Here are some screen shots from the app and a Qr Code for quick download from the market.

I find stuff on the net at times and i have found 624 top selling books (in epub format) that you can use with this app. top named books. fiction, non fiction, From James Patterson, Steven King, to the Twilight series and the Bourne Trilogy, tons to pick from and keep ya reading for years.

Here is a link to the Zip file.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

(in the zip file is a list of the books for quick reference. also the books on the zip can be opened on any platform as long as you you can open epub files on the device)

Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
    12-23-2010 11:54 PM
    Definitely sounds intriguing...
    12-24-2010 12:52 AM