Can I get some help finding a launcher that I used to have on my S3?

thisismelsemail

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
name of android launcher

ok ive never posted on a forum before but im desperate here. im trying to remember the name of a launcher i used to have on my s3. the two things i remember about it are that you could put icons wherever you wanted on the screen. there was no grid to follow. and that it was super customizable. for instance if i wanted my Facebook app to be the word facebook on my screen i could do that. and also change the color on font type of that word. And then pit the word wherever i wanted. please if anyone knows what it was called i will be forever gratefull. also i dont believe i got it from the play store. i downloaded it from somewhere

Stwutter

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
Re: name of android launcher

I can't necessarily know what it was specifically, but the most customisable launcher I know of is Nova.

thisismelsemail

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

I know its not nova. Its not any of the most popular launchers or any of the one in the play store currently.

Posted via the Android Central App

thisismelsemail

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

Another thing i remember is you could make it so you can scroll up and down on the individual screens. Not just in the app drawer.

thisismelsemail

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site

Omg yes thats it!! Thank you so much man. I knew somebody would know it. Your the best. Mad kudos to you.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae