Maybe my photo needs are simplistic, but I just want to take a picture, make some simple edits (crop/brightness/contrast etc) and save to the camera roll so I can move all my photos later or use autobackup features provided by cloud services. Seems like every app I try only has the option to save as a copy and preserve the original. I understand this preserves the original in case you want to make more edits, but for me it just makes it another photo I have to delete. Anyone know of any editors that will support a save over the original?

03-31-2015 12:12 PM
    I believe Photoshop Express allows you to do this, as well as Camera ZoomFX. Also, in most apps, if you take the picture with that app instead of choosing a file, they'll let you edit over the original.
    03-31-2015 01:07 PM
    Thank you for the suggestions. I just tried both and couldn't seem to make them work... I like Photoshop Express so I wish I could use it but when i save its saving as a copy just like the others. I don't see any settings, possible I'm doing something wrong?

Note - I'm on kitkat but I did make sure that I'm capturing photos and editing from internal memory, so I don't think its a sdcard issue.
    03-31-2015 01:26 PM
    Might be the full Photoshop version, then :S I have it on my tablet, but left it at home. I'll give it a try when I get there and confirm.
    03-31-2015 03:10 PM