Is there a widget that allows arranging app shortcuts on home screen in multiple tabs?

MohamadHachem

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
I guess what I'm looking for is something like the htc "sense home" widget, but not location based, same concept, list apps in different tabs, name the tabs the way i want, but has nothing to do with my location.

MohamadHachem

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! I take it you'd rather not use folders?

Thank you! I am really honored to be part pf the community!
And yes you are correct, I really dislike folders (to say the least :p)

You may find a 3rd party launcher could offer that.

Yes my friend I tried looking for it but my search came up empty, so I thought of posting here asking for help, maybe someone here came across such a launcher or widget.

MohamadHachem

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
Smart Launcher 2? Although I don't know how much you can customize the app categories.

I tried it but doesn't seem to allow modification to categories as you mentioned, plus I'd prefer to keep my htc sense feel, the way I organized my panels and widgets, so if you could please recommend a widget that does the trick it would be great!
Thanks for the help!

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If it's a widget on an HTC, see if you can back it up as an apk file (you should be able to if the widget is the UI of an app). Then you can install it on any Android phone.

MohamadHachem

Apr 3, 2015
Visit site
If it's a widget on an HTC, see if you can back it up as an apk file (you should be able to if the widget is the UI of an app). Then you can install it on any Android phone.

I have an htc phone, that's not the issue my friend. I'm looking for a widget that's similar to htc's "sense home" but with one difference, I don't want it location based. That is my problem, I cannot seem to find a tgird party widget that does the trick.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2