Tapatalk Alternative

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I've had it with the newer versions of Tapatalk. Does anyone know of another app where you can consolidate forums like it does? If not, I'll just have to use individual forum apps. Tx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
I've had it with the newer versions of Tapatalk. Does anyone know of another app where you can consolidate forums like it does? If not, I'll just have to use individual forum apps. Tx

Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried looking for the older version of the app before the update? I think that is what most people are doing?

randun

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried looking for the older version of the app before the update? I think that is what most people are doing?
Unfortunately, & for reasons unknown to me, my backup app didn't keep the requisite number of copies of previous versions of the Tapatalk app. Weird as I have other app"s apk files dating back more than a year. I read somewhere that there was a possibility of getting an older version from Tapatalk's own Support section. May give that a go. Tx

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, & for reasons unknown to me, my backup app didn't keep the requisite number of copies of previous versions of the Tapatalk app. Weird as I have other app"s apk files dating back more than a year. I read somewhere that there was a possibility of getting an older version from Tapatalk's own Support section. May give that a go. Tx

Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that they would make that available for people There has been an extreme amount of complaints about the newest version of it. I would think they would just roll back the change and try another route

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I wouldn't doubt that they would make that available for people There has been an extreme amount of complaints about the newest version of it. I would think they would just roll back the change and try another route

No, they're not doing that. The only way to get an older version is via another member of the Tapatalk forums. You just have to ask around in there. Tapatalk are not giving out any old versions.