Power toggles

stuarta99

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know of any apps that allow you to have a notification bar like power toggles or settings extended and doesn't appear on the lockscreen.

I've tried a few and I think I found that in Android 5 there is no way of hiding them from the lockscreen but not sure if anything else has come out recently. Also noticed on the ones that I've tried, when you have 4g on, it still shows as 2g.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
If you use Power Toggles, you can set it to be only a toggle bar on the homescreen, rather than the notification panel. Or if you want it to be on the notification panel but not as a lockscreen notification, go to Settings>Notifications>App Notifications, select Power Toggles, and make it Sensitive. Then, in your lockscreen notifications settings, select "Hide Sensitive Notification Content."

stuarta99

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Ah bugga me sure I had tried that with the sensitive but just done again and does work. Just need to sort 4g icon now

stuarta99

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Although saying that. A lot of other things are popping up as contents hidden even though they aren't set to sensitive

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ah bugga me sure I had tried that with the sensitive but just done again and does work. Just need to sort 4g icon now

Open the Power Toggles settings, edit the toggle bar you already have, and tap the mobile data toggle. Now tap Change Icon, then Application Icons. You can select whatever icon you want to show in the toggle there.