Apply Downloaded theme with any theme app

KsartArryn

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
On the go launcher ex app(or any other theme app for that matter), i cant seem to find an option to apply a theme that i downloaded as an apk off a website

(With go launcher ex i dont even see any option besides featured, top free and top paid)

The one i downloaded is the
Magic circle GO launcher theme from the phoneky website...
Can any1 help me out?!?!?

EDIT: So i found how to apply the theme, but for some reason it doesnt apply to the lock screen...is there away to apply the whole theme to the lock screen? Of not is there a way to at least get the wallpaper from the theme to apply it?

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
On the go launcher ex app(or any other theme app for that matter), i cant seem to find an option to apply a theme that i downloaded as an apk off a website

(With go launcher ex i dont even see any option besides featured, top free and top paid)

The one i downloaded is the
Magic circle GO launcher theme from the phoneky website...
Can any1 help me out?!?!?

EDIT: So i found how to apply the theme, but for some reason it doesnt apply to the lock screen...is there away to apply the whole theme to the lock screen? Of not is there a way to at least get the wallpaper from the theme to apply it?

Welcome to Android Central!

Do you also have the Go Launcher lock screen installed? Could be that you need that installed in order to apply it to the lock screen.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.jiubang.goscreenlock&hl=en&token=XP0BNT7y

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995