i dont know how to post my game on your web help me pls
    04-06-2015 11:46 AM
    The first requirement is to review the following links: Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums & App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums. And possibly this one: http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...developed.html

Following that, you will need to accumulate at least 10 meaningful posts in other areas of the forums. Take some time to get to know and interact with the community and once you're an established member, then feel free to share your project(s) with the other members. They key to "meaningful" is to actually engage with the community.
    The first requirement is to review the following links: Community Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums & App and Developer Forum Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums. And possibly this one: http://forums.androidcentral.com/and...developed.html

Following that, you will need to accumulate at least 10 meaningful posts in other areas of the forums. Take some time to get to know and interact with the community and once you're an established member, then feel free to share your project(s) with the other members. They key to "meaningful" is to actually engage with the community.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    04-06-2015 12:12 PM