Classy Movies App

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I like the potential of the app. On 3G the movie continually pauses as it buffers.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

credo

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I tried again today. I watched a full movie with no problem. The spot I was in had a perfect signal.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

jkeatinco

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
thanks credo, yeah you gotta be spot on with some decent service or else ur screwed. maybe someday all the cell data plans will be blazing fast everywhere.... i dont know whats taking them so long. jusst slowing down society i guess.

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
downloading it now...will report back.. Gonna get me some Casablanca hopefully!

could you post a link with all the movies currently included....there has to be a database somewhere.

***edit**** there are so few movies!

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
The first time that I ran this app on mVideoPlayer and watched a movie, it was flawless .. Running on EVO and 1 bar of 4g .. I was even able to scroll to a specific part of the movie without any buffering .. I love classic black and white comedies and appreciate this app.

downloading it now...will report back.. Gonna get me some Casablanca hopefully!

could you post a link with all the movies currently included....there has to be a database somewhere.

***edit**** there are so few movies!

Ok .. I don't know how these things work but these movies has to be free to the public therefore free to you .. What do you expect .. If you had to pay to watch licensed material I'm sure the selection would be much greater .. All in all .. The content that it does have is great .. Thanks;)

jkeatinco

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Just got 100 + movies and I am slowly rolling out tv shows. I will try to have a master list up online somewhere as soon as I can. Casablanca will be the next one just for u (if allowed). Prolly tomorrow night.