I was reading about this feature called Secret Box that is supposedly part of the CM security application. Problem is I can't locate it or figure out how to access it in the application anymore. I think that possibly it may have been there at one time after I upgraded the application but since then I've been unable to relocate this function. I've been using the clean sweep app to clean up clutter on my phone and now I'm thinking maybe it might have somehow deleted this function. Any suggestions on how to find and get this feature working again in my application?
    Joyce Taylor likes this.
    04-11-2015 04:36 AM
    I was reading about this feature called Secret Box that is supposedly part of the CM security application. Problem is I can't locate it or figure out how to access it in the application anymore. I think that possibly it may have been there at one time after I upgraded the application but since then I've been unable to relocate this function. I've been using the clean sweep app to clean up clutter on my phone and now I'm thinking maybe it might have somehow deleted this function. Any suggestions on how to find and get this feature working again in my application?
    04-11-2015 01:10 PM
    I would like an answer too. When I was in Google Play I went to share an app. The first option was "SecretBox" - I know there is an App called that but I do not have it. I do however have the CM security app as well. I cannot find how to access this "SecretBox" neither. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
    tymothy cantu likes this.
    05-05-2015 09:14 AM
    CM Security, Clean Master and any other apps by Cheetah are well known to be horrible, evil, totally worthless apps! DO NOT INSTALL!

DO NOT use any task killers, RAM memory optimizers/boosters, battery savers/repairers, cache cleaners, antivirus, etc etc. None of that stuff is necessary. Most such apps are actually counterproductive and some are just plain evil. They actually waste power and may disrupt critical system processes and degrade performance. Not to mention the nag ads they throw up.

Android is excellent at handling running processes and memory with no help from 3rd-party apps or user assistance.

Just let Android do it's job as intended, relax and enjoy your phone.

Android since v1.0. Linux user since 2001.
    05-05-2015 09:46 AM
    Be that as it may, does anyone have an answer to how one accesses this "SecretBox" in CM Security?
    05-06-2015 02:42 PM
    cm's secret box had frustrated the heck out of me too!! but have stumbled upon how to access it. click on your cm security app, then click on "applock" at bottom of screen, it will then ask you to punch in your security code, then at the top right hand of screen, tap on the "3 dots" and viola then you can choose secretbox from the draw down options that will come up!!
    MichaelFromTO likes this.
    06-01-2015 06:00 AM
    06-06-2015 09:17 PM
    07-19-2015 09:16 PM
    I just removed CM everything. Every 5 seconds it was telling me there was something that needed to be cleaned on my phone. There is not that much wrong on my phone, I am sure of it. Plus I got tired of having to swipe my code every time I wanted into an app..... what a pain that app is!
    08-13-2015 03:48 PM
    How do you find this " Secret Box". I know I used but, know I can't find it. It's like time capsule that no can find

Joyce Taylor
    08-31-2015 04:11 PM
    10-05-2015 03:55 PM
    This is straight from CM Security "Hi,

We don't have secretbox any more , now name is provacy photo.

Regards,
    CM Security Team"
    10-08-2015 06:43 AM
    Try a two-finger, upward swipe on the main page.

This opens the "secret apps" folder.
    03-03-2016 10:43 AM
    Open the app, select the menu icon, select private browsing, and underneath the search bar you will see an option for private pictures, select it and it will have you create a passcode and thats it. Also if you had pictures in there before the update they are still in there so dont worry.
    05-06-2016 01:09 AM
    go too app lock, secure ur list of apps, then applock and vault will show up. good.
    11-14-2016 11:53 PM