Weather Channel app issues (as of the past 6-7 days or so)

acedanger

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Is anybody else having an issue with the Weather Channel app where the temp in the notification bar is showing "-50" and the data retrieved is NULL? This has been happening more and more frequently over the past week or so. I'm just trying to figure out if it's a problem on their end or mine.

TIA...

JustLeft

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
No issues here. Temperature displaying correctly in the notification bar. Set a different location as home to test further, worked fine.

JustLeft

Nov 18, 2010
Visit site
Well now I am getting the -50 in the notification bar. I switched to another location as home and it displayed the correct temp in the notification bar. So I then went to the location that previously set as my home location, which was displaying null and -50, selected the 'now' forecast and got a forecast. I then set the location as home and it displayed correctly in the temperature bar. everything worked again.

I had noticed this issue after using Runkeeper.

AgTitan06

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've been having this problem the last week, and it's very frustrating. I am glad I'm not the only one having the problem. I was about to uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps at all...

phynbarr

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm gald it's not just me. I have Accuweather and it keeps "flicking"on and off the screen as if some alarm has been set.

It appears to have come with the phone as I didn't load it and when I went into the Application Manager and forced it to stop I got a warning message.

I haven't re-started it but the problem seems to have re-started

when I contacted Accuweather they said they were only responsible for the content so I don't know who the developer is or how to remove this wretched thing completely.

It's driving me nuts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stark