Anyone know of a Music Widget for the default music player (but if there isn't any than for another good music player) that resembles the new design of the clock for Beautiful Widgets?

I like the new design but i want a music widget to match. The default one looks ugly as can be and the Sense one looks good but i was hoping for one to stretch across one level of the screen (1x4 blocks)
    01-05-2010 10:08 AM
    MixZing Lite in the Market has an awesome widget set. The small one is okay, but the large one is awesome-- though it takes up almost a full page.
    01-05-2010 12:59 PM
    i tried that one, the whole thing is great but i was hoping for a 1x4 widgeth and they only had i think a 2x2 or 2x4 and a full page one
    01-05-2010 01:24 PM
    I downloaded MixZing last night and for me it only had a 2x2 or full page option on my Eris. Other than that, though, I really like it so far. Also, if you don't have album art encoded in the music file, MixZing will download the album art for you - that helps with the general appearance as well.
    01-05-2010 02:30 PM
    i'm not to worried about the album art. i just wanted a simple widget to match the new beautiful widgets. I like their minimalistic design. It's simple and nice. and i have enough room on my home screen to fit a nice 1x4 music widget. Something that would resemble the Beautiful Widget Small Home clock. But since they didn't have one that comes with those widgets i thought i'd ask on here.

Also because i was going to request it but i couldn't find a contact form or e-mail address on the website for the company that makes the Beautiful Widgets.
    01-05-2010 02:33 PM
    Also because i was going to request it but i couldn't find a contact form or e-mail address on the website for the company that makes the Beautiful Widgets.
    The entry on the Market has an email.
    Try levelupstudiofr@gmail.com

(Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules by posting an email..)
    01-05-2010 02:40 PM
    Thanks man, i contacted the vendor.
    01-06-2010 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD