i want to uninstall apps i dont need how do i know what ones i need
    04-14-2015 01:31 PM
    Best suggestion is to either search our forums for that specific application and see if there has been a thread concerning its purpose. Chances are there has been something mentioned Otherwise you can use Google to search an application and see what its purpose is with your device. Just make sure to be specific about your carrier/region and device.

Another option would be to ask a question here or register and post a question in our General Help and How To forums about any applications your unsure of.

Hope this helps
    Best suggestion is to either search our forums for that specific application and see if there has been a thread concerning its purpose. Chances are there has been something mentioned Otherwise you can use Google to search an application and see what its purpose is with your device. Just make sure to be specific about your carrier/region and device.

Another option would be to ask a question here or register and post a question in our General Help and How To forums about any applications your unsure of.

Hope this helps
    04-14-2015 01:46 PM
    And unless the app is something you'd NEVER use, I'd back it up before deleting it. Then, sometime in the future, when you know that you used to have an app to do that (whatever it is you want to do), you can look at your backed up apps, copy that one back to the phone and install it. (Some apps get removed from the Play Store, and if you used to have it and want to get it back, you're not going to unless you have a backup.)
    04-14-2015 03:43 PM
    Reading the app description in the Play Store is usually enough
    04-14-2015 03:45 PM