How can I tell if someone has downloaded spy app on my phone?

A

AC Question

how can I tell if someone has downloaded spy app on my phone

How do I check to see if my girlfriend has downloaded a spy app on my cell phone

cpaight

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: how can I tell if someone has downloaded spy app on my phone

Step 1: Get a new girlfriend! :)

But if you go into Settings/Apps/Downloaded it should show up there even if it's hidden in the app drawer...Of course it may have some bogus name, so you'll just have to look for something you don't recognize. I'm not sure if it can be any more hidden than that unless it's pretty sophisticated.

xceeder

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site

How do I check to see if my girlfriend has downloaded a spy app on my cell phone
I'm almost sure you've asked this same question about 20 times on different accounts , stop being paranoid fella if she has put spyware on your phone and you're cheating then you deserve to be caught and if you're not cheating then you've nothing to worry about !!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

The definitive way to make sure there's no spyware on the phone is to back up the apps and data you want to keep, then reflash the ROM and the recovery. (Or, if you really, really want to be sure, learn Linux and use dd to write random to all partitions before reflashing.)

patel_rosh

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site

its pretty difficult to tell if a spy app has been installed or not but to overcome this problem in future you can set up install/uninstall locak on your phone.. without your lock code anyone will not able to install an application on your android smartphone

Cellspynow123

Jun 5, 2015
Visit site

You probably know there are plenty of apps you can install on your smartphone to track its location in case it gets lost or stolen. Apple's

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza