I was looking at buying this but wanted to know if you have to be rooted to use the mods and stuff. I see a lot of "cool" lockscreens, but I'm not rooted.

I'm on a stock Evo right now, and will probably buy it anyways to just use the Pure Calendar Widget on my lockscreen, but curious if the mods will override the Sense lockscreen without rooting.
    12-31-2010 07:38 PM
    I bought this awhile back and I am not rooted. I have a Samsung Captivate and use this religiously. It functions just fine with my OS on the phone. It will let you choose a wallpaper for your lockscreen. It is well worth the money. I hope this helps Happy New Year!
    12-31-2010 08:51 PM
    I use a pattern security and just to clarify, this app doesn't work with the pattern lock. I press the power button, the widgetlocker app lockscreen comes up, I unlock and then it brings me to the default unlock screen only to have to unlock it again to bring me to my pattern unlock, so three unlocks!
    01-31-2011 11:58 AM
    I do not, or even care to, use the pattern lock with my phone. When I hit the power button the lock screen comes up and I just swipe to unlock. I love the fact I can change the lock gestures with this to different ones (iphone, Froyo Motorola, stock Motorola, etc..) Plus it lets you choose a stand alone wallpaper JUST for the lock screen if you so wish. I have had NO problems with widget locker. If you are looking into customizing phone this is a GREAT app to have and start with It is in market now
    01-31-2011 12:41 PM