What is the best way to get data from a not rooted Motorola Droid Maxx to Windows XP

PDX97229

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
I am desperate to backup my Motorola Droid Maxx. I don't want anything on the cloud if I can avoid it. Currently I occasionally use FreeCommander XE which is very cumbersome as it copies each folder on my sim card 1 file at a time. Some of the folders have files that won't copy so the copy stops, I have to figure out which file it was, then start the copy again. There are probably quite a few files I don't need anyway. I know that there are also files internal to the phone, not on the sim card, and I can't access them at all.

I am thinking of getting a Samsung tablet & would like to exchange the files with it too.

Recently I heard of SuperBeam Pro (currently on sale for 99¢) https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...com.majedev.superbeampro&hl=en&token=v0s7NERZ that is supposed to transfer files between multiple devices including a desktop via a secure wifi connection. Has anyone used it? Is it any good? Is there anything better available. Any and all comments and suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007