Anyone know of a call blocker app that blocks all calls that are either not in the contacts list OR the Caller ID is just the phone number, or blocked/"Private Number". It seems most of the apps I've tried so far have this feature except if the option to block calls with no Caller ID don't block calls where the caller ID is just a phone number and not a name. An unrecognized phone number is just as bad as no Caller ID at all in my mind.
    04-30-2015 10:50 AM
    I use the app called "Calls Blacklist" which offers the features you are looking for:

1) blocks calls/ texts from private numbers
    2) blocks calls/texts from number not in your Address Book

There is a free version and paid version.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....easyblacklist
    04-30-2015 11:41 AM
    That's now what I asked for. Pretty much every call blocking app has those options (most of them.)

What I mean is, when you get a call, the Caller ID information can either be just a phone number, or, it can be the person's name. What I want is to allow all calls, even if not in my Address Book, to come through if the Caller ID is the name of the person/company. I want to BLOCK all calls where the caller ID info is just a phone number. If you select the option to block anyone not in your address book then you end up blocking calls when the Name of the caller can be displayed from the Caller ID info.

I use the app called "Calls Blacklist" which offers the features you are looking for:

1) blocks calls/ texts from private numbers
    2) blocks calls/texts from number not in your Address Book

There is a free version and paid version.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....easyblacklist
    04-30-2015 01:52 PM