Hello guys. Sorry for this. My brain just not working..

Story.. I wanted install apps locker. So i don't know if i found app from my tablet or from pc and i don't know what i write in search box and how i found that app.. I searched in playmarket/google but no result.. what i can say about that app.. There was 3 word. first word 2 letters. Icon was white with blue (i think) and app background was white. When i start some locked app view was blue lines and numbers and everything else white.

Maybe you will help me end recognize this app from my post. By the way i think you asking where that app disappear.. Well.. App start not update what i was installed to my tab and i wanted to test other apps. After that when i uninstall i wanted install same but.. P.S. Don't know why but in my playmarket account there is no history about this app. Strange...

Thanks for any help.
    05-01-2015 08:16 PM
    Hello guys. Sorry for this. My brain just not working..

Story.. I wanted install apps locker. So i don't know if i found app from my tablet or from pc and i don't know what i write in search box and how i found that app.. I searched in playmarket/google but no result.. what i can say about that app.. There was 3 word. first word 2 letters. Icon was white with blue (i think) and app background was white. When i start some locked app view was blue lines and numbers and everything else white.

Maybe you will help me end recognize this app from my post. By the way i think you asking where that app disappear.. Well.. App start not update what i was installed to my tab and i wanted to test other apps. After that when i uninstall i wanted install same but.. P.S. Don't know why but in my playmarket account there is no history about this app. Strange...

Thanks for any help.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....applock&hl=en
    05-01-2015 09:11 PM
    Is this perhaps the one? http://www.amazon.co.uk/APP-LOCK-HI/...cUvbUpU4401481

For some reason its pulled from the Play Store if so.
    05-02-2015 04:55 AM
    Sizzers, thank you very much and many times. this is that app about i talk. That's way i can't find in playstore. Thank you again Bro. You save the day. just strange why they remove this good app. /// Gekko thanks for replay.
    05-02-2015 07:31 AM
    Hey look t following good Android app locker programs:
    AppLock,
    Smart App Protector,
    Perfect App Protector,
    Visidon Applock
    Smart Lock.
    05-03-2015 12:59 AM
    Hey look t following good Android app locker programs:
    AppLock,
    Smart App Protector,
    Perfect App Protector,
    Visidon Applock
    Smart Lock.
    Thanks for replay. I tested couples of those apps you write. But i like exactly Hi lock app. It's easy to use. Always asking pass if you close down app and turning on again and other good stuff.
    05-05-2015 07:22 PM