02-15-2011 05:07 PM
27 12
tools
    I'm a big Wordfeud fan, so I'm wondering what others who have tried both Wordfeud and WWF think. Mind you, I don't think I actually know any iPhone owners who play WWF, so the cross-platform thing doesn't mean much to me.
    For what it's worth Wordfueds blog shows pictures of the upcoming wordfued for iPhone. Apparently coming out soon.

I don't know that one is much better than the other. WWF has already stated they are working to fix the sound and notifications so if thats the case they will be dead even in my mind. WWF scrolls smoother in my opinion but I kind of like Wordfueds darker theme. Wordfued is a smaller download for what it's worth.
    02-15-2011 04:56 PM
    I'm a big Wordfeud fan, so I'm wondering what others who have tried both Wordfeud and WWF think. Mind you, I don't think I actually know any iPhone owners who play WWF, so the cross-platform thing doesn't mean much to me.
    Yeah, so far I like Word Feud. I don't know if it is all the bugs right now with WWF or just the fact that I've gotten used to WF, but I like WF better. Sure, WWF is pretty, but pretty only lasts so long.
    02-15-2011 05:07 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD