Words with friends news?

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Just wondering if anyone has seen anything about it coming to android since the android central news story

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

blackwaterstout

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Count me in as another person wanting this software. I have a few friends with iphones that battle each other and sadly I can't get in on the action. I read that Wordwise Pro is similar however I can't get my tight-ass iPhone friends to pony up for another scrabble style app. :(

SoyleMycelf

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, where is chat? where is the freaking option to silence it? Hmm, I guess i don't get what all the fuss was about now that I have it. WordFeud seems light years ahead in actual functionality, Words With Friends just LOOKS pretty.

whitenack

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, where is chat? where is the freaking option to silence it? Hmm, I guess i don't get what all the fuss was about now that I have it. WordFeud seems light years ahead in actual functionality, Words With Friends just LOOKS pretty.

Would this be a good example of all things iOS?

jpattersonlee

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
You can silence it if you adjust the volume once in an actual game...not just at the homescreen. That was driving me nuts at first as well.

Also, I LOVE the random boards. Standard Scrabble just isn't as much fun. At least WWF accepts the word: ZEN.

EyEz4JB

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I am disappointed with this app. After waiting so long for this app to be released I deleted 5 mins after downloading. :-(

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

cyberranger

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, where is chat?

Chat is the little bubble in the top right corner of the screen.

I have a lot of friends on iPhone so it's nice to see this. But I do get a force close when the program is in the background. Also, I got two games started but now keep getting an error "network connection error, please try again later" I had that for about 2 hours now.

SoyleMycelf

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
You can silence it if you adjust the volume once in an actual game...not just at the homescreen. That was driving me nuts at first as well.

Well, sure, but that's not actually muting the GAME, that's setting the media volume for the entire phone. I don't think Word Feud even makes noise other than notifications, so maybe it isn't a valid comparison. But in something like Angry Birds I can change a setting for sound (specifically, whether the game is muted or not). That way, EVERY time I start up Angry Birds, it is muted, not just when my phone's media volume is set to zero. That is what I would like for Words With Friends.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza