Google Play Store developer account suspended

krish30990

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
Glad to be a part of this forum. My google play developer account has been suspended due to violation of Terms & Services. I have raised an appeal to Google regarding the same. In the mean time, my clients want the apps to be live again as the apps under my suspended accounts are no more listed in play store. I have now created a new developer account using my friends pc,internet and debit card. Can I upload the same apps in my suspended account again ?? Will it hold good if I rename only the package name of my android apps and application ID. My clients are not ready to change their app icon or app title. Will I still be able succeed in this attempt. Someone please help me as I'm under a nervous situation now. Thanks to everyone in advance.

krish30990

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Thanks alinpha. By the way I don't need to change my icon or app name? A bit confused whether the same app icons will lead to rejection or suspension of my account again.

krish30990

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Thanks alinpha. By the way I don't need to change my icon or app name? A bit confused whether the same app icons will lead to rejection or suspension of my account again