Just dumped the iPhone 6 for a note 4... Managed to get all my music 3000 tracks from itunes and from my pc onto my new phone I used the apps double twist and album grab and was delighted ! ... Because I generally have not a breeze were tec is concerned ..and my music was my biggest worry when leaving Apple its probably why I stayed with them as long as I did .... However now I have my music on my phone I really do not wish to used Itunes anymore what music manager should I use something straight forward and easy Now ! Something that when I sync all my music currently on my Note will transfer to every time .....and
    Something that can copy and hold my contacts apps everything like itunes did I am getting a new PC and want to download a new system to use ....wish to start afresh, with Android ...
    05-11-2015 04:04 AM
    Just dumped the iPhone 6 for a note 4... Managed to get all my music 3000 tracks from itunes and from my pc onto my new phone I used the apps double twist and album grab and was delighted ! ... Because I generally have not a breeze were tec is concerned ..and my music was my biggest worry when leaving Apple its probably why I stayed with them as long as I did .... However now I have my music on my phone I really do not wish to used Itunes anymore what music manager should I use something straight forward and easy Now ! Something that when I sync all my music currently on my Note will transfer to every time .....and
    Something that can copy and hold my contacts apps everything like itunes did I am getting a new PC and want to download a new system to use ....wish to start afresh, with Android ...
    Samsung offers Kies. It's a desktop client for Samsung devices that will allow you to manage those files: Kies

Alternatively, you can take a look at AirDroid: https://www.airdroid.com/

AirDroid offers a wireless transfer solution that also supports contact and music management. I'm also interested in seeing what others suggests since I don't use a desktop client and it'll be good to know what others are using.
    roxyrockstar likes this.
    05-11-2015 10:38 AM
    So do you keep your music directly on your PC and manage it yourself ?.... Thank you for your reply Kies is probably not going to be for me I do not want to go down a brand root... Again apple with itunes and samsung with Kies ... Think I would like to keep it pure Android I may not always have a samsung ... Going to check out airdroid though x
    05-11-2015 12:02 PM
    Samsung Kies doesn't work with Galaxy S6 anymore. And they promote use Smart Switch, but that's only for transferring data from old phone to new Galaxy s6. What if I am looking for manage my music and video from my PC to my phone?

Any other option to manage my Galaxy S6? I'd try Airdroid & MobileGo. Both seems not as good as iTunes. I like the way iTunes manage the songs and music album. It will be great if it can be use on Android phone.

Posted via the Android Central App from Galaxy S6
    roxyrockstar likes this.
    05-11-2015 11:49 PM