my phone's flash light keeps on turning on every time. there is no third party app installed at the moment in my phone. please look forward to this.
    05-11-2015 08:23 AM
    my phone's flash light keeps on turning on every time. there is no third party app installed at the moment in my phone. please look forward to this.
    Welcome to Android Central!

First, what type of phone do you have?

Second, is there anything happening when the light comes on? A text coming in, a phone call, some type of notification?

Does it flash? Come on and then go off a few seconds later? Come on and stay on?
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    05-11-2015 08:31 AM
    my phone is a samsung galaxy s2 shv e120l model.
    flash light just keeps turned on. but when camera is on flash light will shut down. this problem is a continuous thing.
    05-11-2015 08:46 AM
    my phone is a samsung galaxy s2 shv e120l model.
    flash light just keeps turned on. but when camera is on flash light will shut down. this problem is a continuous thing.
    Ok..if you reboot your phone does it boot up and the light come on automatically? What happens to cause it to turn on?
    05-11-2015 09:15 AM
    yes it light up after i reboot also. can you suggest any app or a way to inhibit this. i dnt know the cause why its happening
    05-11-2015 09:38 AM
    As far as using an app, the only thing I know would be a flashlight app. Do you have Play Store access?

If it is just coming on, I can't think of any accessibility settings that would cause that. You can set some of these to flash when a notification or call comes in, for people that are deaf.
    05-11-2015 09:48 AM