Asus Fonepad 7 system UI stopped

Izia

May 12, 2015
Visit site
Hi.
I am new here. And Ive read so many topics in this website about the same problem i have with my tablet, but so far I think this is the worst.
I dont know what happened with my tablet, my last update of its system is a month ago, then i experienced these:
1: Whenever i play clash of clans it will suddenly pop messages like "unfortunately,(an app) has stopped." Almost all of my apps stopped working!
2: When i play the same game (coc) ,the menu, the home, the recent apps button,and the back button will suddenly disappear thats why i have no choice but to restart the tablet.
3: When i restarted it, a message will pop again like "unfortunately..(blah.blah) stopped) and then i pressed ok. Until this message popped "Unfortunately, system UI has stopped" and its so annoying. My wallpaper disappeard,it became "BLACK" when i tried to change it, it will show these " Unfortunately, Asus launcher has stopped".
4: one more thing my settings, setup wizard, google thingy, and any other apps has stopped working.

I really dont know what to do, i started searching youtube,forums in my desktop.. but i havent find an answer. what can i do. please help.please :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084