I was going through my Google Purchase history today to find old apps that I once thought were worthy of my hard earned money that now live on in oblivion. Here's my list of apps that I no longer use:

Locale

Power Manager Full

Album Art Grabber

WebSharing Wifi Manager

Loc Bot Pro - I remember REALLY liking this with my Droid Incredible

Car Finder

Sky Force

Air Hockey

System Panel App/Task Manager

Set CPU for Root Users

Not Call Log

Talking Tom Cat

Juice Defender Ultimate

Ultimate Unread Widget

Trillian

iSyncr

AirSync & AirTwist (Double Twist) - no link apparently it doesn't exist anymore.

What apps have you wasted money on?
    05-12-2015 10:31 AM
    Wow, is Trillian still alive? Haha

For me it's only been one app: Next Launcher 3D. Once upon a time it was like 12 bucks. Bad choice. It was slow and clunky and very limited, even with its fancy 3D effects (that aren't that cool anyway). The app has been made free since, but I'm not in any hurry to try it out ever again.
    Cincybearcatfan likes this.
    05-12-2015 10:47 AM
    Yeah, I think I paid $9.99 for Locale. It was never fully effective. Waste of money.
    05-13-2015 10:45 AM
    Wow, is Trillian still alive? Haha

For me it's only been one app: Next Launcher 3D. Once upon a time it was like 12 bucks. Bad choice. It was slow and clunky and very limited, even with its fancy 3D effects (that aren't that cool anyway). The app has been made free since, but I'm not in any hurry to try it out ever again.
    Holy SMOKES! I just looked up Next Launcher 3D. You bought it at a bargain price if you got it at $12 bucks. It's now $16.99! While there are some cool animations, I'm sure they KILL the battery.
    05-13-2015 10:51 AM
    Woot!!??? Wow, that's why I didn't see the price haha because it's already purchased... Yeah, I bought it years ago. I bought it for the Galaxy S2... Yup. The novelty wears off after a couple days, then in about four you realize the battery is not what it used to be...and then the bugs start happening, and it hits you: You just spent money on a buggy app. After a few months of going back and forth launchers, you notice that other FREE launchers do much more albeit without the 'fancy' animations. And then when you've switched phones twice you wonder why on Earth they still have the same animations after a year and a half, and then the coolness wears off.
    Cincybearcatfan likes this.
    05-13-2015 11:28 AM