I have recently moved to a bad signal area so battery saving mode no longer works for getting a location. GPS works fine though. Is it possible to change apps from 'battery saving mode' to either GPS or high accuracy? The apps specifically are Tinder and Grindr no longer work. I also have strong wifi but even when connected to it neither app works but everything else (youtube, spotify etc) works fine.
    05-27-2015 07:22 AM
    Have you changed this option in your device location settings? You mention them so I might assume that you have changed the overall location setting of the device. As for each app I would imagine if they had such a setting it would be obviously listed in their settings, I mean that it wouldn't be hidden, if not they are likely taking their accuracy and sourcing from selections you've made to your location on the device. The device setting is Settings>Location>Mode.
    Have you changed this option in your device location settings? You mention them so I might assume that you have changed the overall location setting of the device. As for each app I would imagine if they had such a setting it would be obviously listed in their settings, I mean that it wouldn't be hidden, if not they are likely taking their accuracy and sourcing from selections you've made to your location on the device. The device setting is Settings>Location>Mode.
    05-27-2015 08:13 AM