I downloaded an app which I could uninstall anything from it. So I uninstall apps that I didn't even know what they do. Now most things stop working.

I'm using an tablet made in China and it has no brand or whatever..

Please help
    05-29-2015 01:58 PM
    Typically, when you remove system applications or services by accident, the only recourse is to reload the original factory image for that device. If you broke some Google services, you might be able to fix the problem by flashing the google apps packages (gapps) that many custom ROMs load... that would require a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.

Depends on what apps are no longer working... if you removed a low-level, core application or service, factory image is your only option.
    Typically, when you remove system applications or services by accident, the only recourse is to reload the original factory image for that device. If you broke some Google services, you might be able to fix the problem by flashing the google apps packages (gapps) that many custom ROMs load... that would require a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.

Depends on what apps are no longer working... if you removed a low-level, core application or service, factory image is your only option.
    05-29-2015 02:28 PM