What is phone number Yo talk to customer service for cm security lock app?

A

AC Question

what is phone number yo talk to custmer service for cm security lock app

cant access any accounts on my android locked up and dont recognize passwords gmail account and pincodes help

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Re: what is phone number yo talk to custmer service for cm security lock app

If you have a custom ROM (CM is often short for Cyanogenmod), there is no customer service.... Your only recourse would be to post on the CM developer thread on a place like XDA Forums and ask for help.

I have to warn you though, security features are there for a reason and they are not easily bypassed (if they were, they wouldn't be all that secure, would that?)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

And once you get the lock turned off for everything, uninstall anything on your phone written by Cheetah. They don't understand how Android works (Clean Master proves that), so how can they write Android apps that work? (I spent the last 40 years of my career developing software, and I've fired better "developers" than they are - for incompetence.)

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

And once you get the lock turned off for everything, uninstall anything on your phone written by Cheetah. They don't understand how Android works (Clean Master proves that), so how can they write Android apps that work? (I spent the last 40 years of my career developing software, and I've fired better "developers" than they are - for incompetence.)

:D Don't worry Rukbat, once he manages to unlock his phone I think he's going to stay away from any CM thing for a while :)

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

Let's hope so.

"I just increased my battery life. You can too. Remove Cheetah apps!" Think they'll use that for an advertisement?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol