cant access any accounts on my android locked up and dont recognize passwords gmail account and pincodes help
    05-29-2015 02:34 PM
    If you have a custom ROM (CM is often short for Cyanogenmod), there is no customer service.... Your only recourse would be to post on the CM developer thread on a place like XDA Forums and ask for help.

I have to warn you though, security features are there for a reason and they are not easily bypassed (if they were, they wouldn't be all that secure, would that?)
    05-29-2015 02:52 PM
    I think the OP means the CM security app by Cheetah. If so, the best thing could be sending them an email or going into their official page. You can get that information in the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...aster.security
    05-29-2015 03:02 PM
    And once you get the lock turned off for everything, uninstall anything on your phone written by Cheetah. They don't understand how Android works (Clean Master proves that), so how can they write Android apps that work? (I spent the last 40 years of my career developing software, and I've fired better "developers" than they are - for incompetence.)
    05-29-2015 03:08 PM
    And once you get the lock turned off for everything, uninstall anything on your phone written by Cheetah. They don't understand how Android works (Clean Master proves that), so how can they write Android apps that work? (I spent the last 40 years of my career developing software, and I've fired better "developers" than they are - for incompetence.)
    Don't worry Rukbat, once he manages to unlock his phone I think he's going to stay away from any CM thing for a while
    05-29-2015 03:21 PM
    Let's hope so.

"I just increased my battery life. You can too. Remove Cheetah apps!" Think they'll use that for an advertisement?
    05-29-2015 05:17 PM