Dropbox or Google Photos?

Google Photos v. Dropbox v. OneDrive v. Other

• Total voters

KnappyRootz

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Welp now that Google Photos is out and offers unlimited storage for the 'high quality' photos option, it really makes me re-consider switching all my photos over to Photos. Is anyone else in the same boat? I'm not a amateur photographer or anything so I feel as though the 'high quality' is just fine for me.

I have to say I've been using Dropbox for the past few years (more in depth over the past year or so) and have been very happy with its integration and feel like it works pretty seamlessly. I was given extra storage as a promo when I purchased my GS4, however, now that that is expiring soon it makes me think I should switch my photos over to Google Photos and just use Dropbox for possibly docs?

Or should I look at switching everything over to Photos and Cloud Drive to keep everything in one platform. Thoughts?

If you prefer something other than what is listed, can you please comment with your choice?

Thanks all!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Now that it's available with almost full resolution (16MP is quite nice), albeit compressed, it's a VERY appealing feature to move to Photos (which I do now). Dropbox, however, has easier ways of sharing the files to non-Dropbox users. I guess from Drive (if you choose to show your pictures there) it would also help, but still, Google seems to push Google+ A LOT with Photos. Which is why many of my friends don't use that.

GuestSpy

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I think you shoud use Google Drive. it is easy to use.
Allow get access to files anywhere through secure cloud storage and file backup for your photos, videos, files and more with Google Drive

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae