I want S-Voice to play music via Rocket Player, and not the stock app. How can I do this?

A

AC Question

I want S-Voice to play music via Rocket Player, and not the stock app.

I can't seem to specify an alternative application. I can set defaults for various things, but not the music app. I hate how cluttered the main player is, and how you can't specify a specific folder to be seen, whilst ignoring others. This function is necessary, considering I listen to stand-up, audiobooks, and music.

I want to be able to say "Hi Galaxy, play The Beatles" and have a third party app begin to play. Any ideas?

I'm on the Galaxy S6 Edge.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: I want S-Voice to play music via Rocket Player, and not the stock app.

I can't seem to specify an alternative application. I can set defaults for various things, but not the music app. I hate how cluttered the main player is, and how you can't specify a specific folder to be seen, whilst ignoring others. This function is necessary, considering I listen to stand-up, audiobooks, and music.

I want to be able to say "Hi Galaxy, play The Beatles" and have a third party app begin to play. Any ideas?

I'm on the Galaxy S6 Edge.

Welcome to Android Central!

S-Voice is only going to work with the Samsung Music app. Try if you can disable the Samsung Music app and see what happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke