Weather Widget is an Android app provides you with the latest weather information including current conditions and a four-day forecast for just about any city around the world. The reason for installing this gadget is that I've had a cold since last week as the cold air suddenly came and I had not taken any precaution for the cold air. So I decided to install a useful gadget to my phone to let me keep abreast of the weather conditions of the city I live.
    Weather Widget, an easy-to-use gadget I found in the market, provides all the information you need to know, including one day’s high/low and live local temperatures, humidity and more. Tap the icon to foresee the forecast of the following four days, enabling you to be prepared for the upcoming extreme weather and plan your schedules in advance. It allows you to set up automatic update time (1to 24 hours of hourly forecasts) or refresh manually, as a result, you may obtain the real-time local weather information. What’s more, in addition to English, it also supports other nineteen languages, including French, German, Chinese, Japanese, Italian and more. Just like me, although my native language is not English, I still could select a language available for me. Plus, two temperature units are available to choose, namely, Fahrenheit and Celsius. The default unit is Fahrenheit, you need to check Celsius if you are used to using Celsius.
    The main reason that I keep this Weather Widget is that it is an easy-to-operate gadget, but it still gets rooms for improvement, such as, the way to change cities is not so convenient. In a word, it is a handy gadget for those who just want quick, accurate weather information on your Android phone.
    If you are interested in it, please visit: Weather Widget

01-12-2011 01:32 AM