Hi All - I have just bought a Samsung GALAXY Tab 4 SM-T230 tablet & am having a hard time trying to download the free synthesizer app MODULAR from Pulse Code.

When I try to download it on my new tab I end up going around in circles & ending up at the page I first started at!

I have also tried downloading onto my iMac 27" - which works even though I can't use it there because it is designed for iOs - and then transferring to my tab. (I am using the Android File Transfer app).

But I have had no luck using this route - I just don't know what to do is the truth.

I would be very grateful for any constructive advice as I am really desperate to download the MODULAR synth app.

Many thanks in advance.
    06-06-2015 03:12 PM
    As you said, it's an iOS app, you can't run it on an Android device. You'll have to wait until they write it for Android. (It's not only a different computer language, it's a different way of running an app - so it has to be totally rewritten.) They may rewrite it for Android, they may not - some companies just don't write Android apps. (An experienced developer in iOS may not even be at beginner level yet on Android, so they'd need an entire separate programming staff to produce it for Android.) Contact them at info@pulsecodeinc.com to ask what their plans are or to beg them to write it for Android.
    Laura Knotek and JackOats like this.
    06-06-2015 03:21 PM
    Thanks for the explanation Rukbat.

I certainly got my wires crossed!

This new technology (to me anyway) is such a steep learning curve.
    06-06-2015 05:40 PM