Pandora BOx

tada1096

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
does anyone know if there is a app like Pandora Box for the iPhone. one that tells you what new apps were released each day, and daily price changes?

ndorphn

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Hi tada1096

Yeah, I too have had no luck finding anything yet. Let's hope somebody wakes up and produces one quick. Amazing hole in the market. Having an app that tells you when apps go on special is something I really miss. :(

I've been using the following to find apps:

AppBrain Android Market - find the best Android Apps and Games
AndroLib, Find all the applications and games available in the Android Market for your Android Phone, Droid, Galaxy S etc...
AndroidZoom - Download thousands of Android apps from the Android Market

@Skaggz and @Integrals: you have obviously not seen Pandora Box or like iPhone apps (AppMiner & Hottest 100), as you have totally missed the point of tada1096 request. Anyone can search the Android Market. We're after an android app like the a fore mentioned that monitor the market for you, and informs you when the apps go on special or become free. You can set them to watch an apps price. They also post up a daily list of apps that have become free or gone on special.

I'm going to email AppMiner and PandoraBox and see if they're developing anything. They're bound to be surely...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith