Been using Kaiten for a long time. It's been great. Recent Android and Kaiten updates seem to have messed up messages. Sometimes they open fine, sometimes they open only in the left hand half of the screen, sometimes I have to double tap the screen for the message text to open or "spread open" the screen with my fingers, and sometimes the message text does not open at all. Tried all of the obvious settings. No help. If I uninstall and re-install Kaiten, will I have to reset all of the settings, accounts, etc and re-sync all of my mail.
    06-07-2015 03:16 PM
    Been using Kaiten for a long time. It's been great. Recent Android and Kaiten updates seem to have messed up messages. Sometimes they open fine, sometimes they open only in the left hand half of the screen, sometimes I have to double tap the screen for the message text to open or "spread open" the screen with my fingers, and sometimes the message text does not open at all. Tried all of the obvious settings. No help. If I uninstall and re-install Kaiten, will I have to reset all of the settings, accounts, etc and re-sync all of my mail.
    Yes. If you uninstall it you'll have to set everything back up. Have you contacted the developer about this? If the uninstall/reinstall doesn't work then it might be related to the app needing an update to support your device and/or KitKat+.
    06-07-2015 03:29 PM
    Thanks. Want to avoid uninstall. Did contact developer, who has been responsive in the past, but no response for more than a week!
    06-07-2015 03:41 PM