Why wont my phone allow apps to install?

Drongo79

Jun 8, 2015
Visit site
My phone will not allow apps to install

Hi, I have a startrail 4 smartphone running android 4.2 (I think it is made by ZTE) and suddenly it has stopped allowing any apps to install. It is probably something I did but I just cannot get it working properly again.
At present it will connect to my internet and will work on FB and other sites. Most of my apps are still on my sd card but are not picked up by the phone. Play store will not work and I cannot even load any apps such as apk installer. The phone is rooted.
It will not connect with my phone provider either although the sim card is fine as I have it in an older phone for now. Any ideas anyone please.

Apr 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: My phone will not allow apps to install

Considering you rooted it i guess its a stupid idea to even sugest that you might have the "allow unkown sources" off.

Its very weird google play wont work for you, was it pre installed on the phone?

And i have the same issue as you for a minite sometimes after connecting my phone to the PC, i cant access any external apps because they are not loaded yet, but the icons always are visible for me...
Do you still see the icons in your menu?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc