With phones & tablets having the specs they now have, I am thinking about dumping my laptop and only using them. The current thing holding me back is either the lack of personal finance software or my lack of knowledge of good software. When i see discussions on this people seem to point to Mint. My problem is that I have over a decade of data that I would want to import. Does anyone know of an app or web based solution?

Thanks
    06-10-2015 06:32 PM
    With phones & tablets having the specs they now have, I am thinking about dumping my laptop and only using them. The current thing holding me back is either the lack of personal finance software or my lack of knowledge of good software. When i see discussions on this people seem to point to Mint. My problem is that I have over a decade of data that I would want to import. Does anyone know of an app or web based solution?

Thanks
    Welcome Android Central!

What kind of information are you trying to import?
    06-12-2015 12:44 PM
    Hi, and thanks. Nothing too exciting. I have been using Quicken and MS Money before that to manage my bank accounts for nearly 20 years. I am kind of a nerd when it comes to tracking my expenses, so all my transactions are categorized.
    06-13-2015 02:06 PM
    Looks like there's a quicken app, but reviews are mediocre

Sent from Tapatalk on either my HTC One M9 or Tab4 10.1, it kinda depends
    06-14-2015 07:31 AM
    I appreciate the though, but I use that. It is just a companion to the desktop product. I surprised me with all the power that our phones have that it's not out there, or at minimum it's hard to find. Frankly, I would be willing ot pay for a good solution.
    06-14-2015 01:32 PM
    how about parsing bills? I get my bill, take photo, and app itself takes digits from it.
    06-14-2015 10:21 PM