I maybe missing something hear but wjy cant i find an app that will JUST download songs,put them on a playlist i named,then let me edit the playlist(move track 2 to where track 8 was,or track 1 to 5 .simple,easy,basic.maybe throw in a equilizer,why ,why ,whydbeen looking for one going on 4 years now,no joke.i found one but it must have been a pirated one cuz it was gone in a week,cant find,it was called blur ,whoa,whoe ,BUT NOT THE ONE ON PLAYSTORES.HELPthey either download but can't switch around songs or they get music from your device and can't switch songs,or they make a playlist automatically for you but ahhhhhhhhh. Download,rearrange playlist FREE APP
    06-16-2015 09:59 AM
    I maybe missing something hear but wjy cant i find an app that will JUST download songs,put them on a playlist i named,then let me edit the playlist(move track 2 to where track 8 was,or track 1 to 5 .simple,easy,basic.maybe throw in a equilizer,why ,why ,whydbeen looking for one going on 4 years now,no joke.i found one but it must have been a pirated one cuz it was gone in a week,cant find,it was called blur ,whoa,whoe ,BUT NOT THE ONE ON PLAYSTORES.HELPthey either download but can't switch around songs or they get music from your device and can't switch songs,or they make a playlist automatically for you but ahhhhhhhhh. Download,rearrange playlist FREE APP
    Welcome to Android Central!

Have you tried using Google Music?
    06-18-2015 02:22 PM